Saturday, September 15, 2007

No, NO, NO! no.

Maybe God is angry with me or maybe I pray to the wrong deity, because either way some higher power has forsaken me. I found out that the baby ETA is 9 PM, right during the 2nd half of the football game that is to define the rest of the life, the USC vs. UN game. I couldn't even watch Corso and Herbstreet's picks for that was during the epidural and my wife was whining about this 6", drill bit look-a-like being shoved into her spine. Sheesh.

I asked the doctor about performing a C-Section before the game, he said that performing surgery with absolutely no need is ethically irresponsible and reprehensible. I mentioned that I heard that C-sections take 2 minutes and that anything that quick can't be that dangerous, he said that he has no surgical instruments and that he is an anesthesiologist. Finally, I said I have a plastic knife, he said he had to leave.

I can't….no……I NEVER win.

No comments: