Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hello all

Hello, my name is Malcolm Kass, and as a 32 year old dork, I am making my first venture into blogging. Well, for the first time in my life, I decided to be somewhat altrustic and share some of my backpacking experiences in French Guiana.

A little about why? Well, I am guessing that most of us haven't been to French Guiana, so I thought that this would be helpful. Well, it is a French protorate, so still under mother France, which is good. You will need to get your Yellow Fever shot, and this isn't a place to believe that "I only need a shot if I go into the jungle". Well, the whole area is jungle. One last item for now, get in shape before hand, you will glad you did. This is a very fufilling trip, really, more of an event, somewhat like being one of the first european explorer to see the new world (I know this can be a touchy issues, but understand the connection I am making), it truly makes you feel alive.

Anyway, expect pictures and more later. I also have an account on bambora.com if anyone would like to discuss further.

See you soon,

Malcolm Kass

No comments: